Anna Bruton Physiotherapy
Welcome to Anna Bruton Physiotherapy: A Yarrawonga based practice that is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to women and men of all ages. Expect individually tailored treatment for both musculoskeletal and women’s health needs based on evidence based practice in a discrete and caring environment. Be empowered today with knowledge and enjoy a better quality of life.
Values are a guide in how we do things moment to moment but also can help direct our bigger decisions and visions at Anna Bruton Physiotherapy.
• Impeccable Service - I am committed to exceptional patient and client care, referrer confidence, client satisfaction and ensuring each encounter is a meaningful and worthwhile experience.
• 'Kaizen' - a Japanese term referring to continuous improvement- and in this context I refer to continual advancement of knowledge and learning both on personal and professional levels.
• Authenticity - being real and being present in the moment is important to make a meaningful connection and to be able to understand what brings a client to your practice in a holistic manner.
• Respect - I aim to interact with integrity, non-judgement, acceptance and compassion.
• Community - being involved and a part of a bigger group is extremely important and has a lot of research to show that it increases longevity and happiness. I love to be involved and am passionate in sharing whatever skills/ knowledge and experience that I can to promote health and wellness as well as connection between people.
• Sense of Humour - it sounds cliché but life is short and I enjoy (where appropriate and possible) to make my work and life a fun experience. Laughter is a great medicine.
Full payment is due on the day of consultation. Cash is acceptable. EFTPOS and HICAPS facilities are available. HICAPS allows you to claim from your private health fund on the spot and then pay the remaining gap.
Initial Consultation: 45-60 mins $85
Review Consultation: 30 mins $70
Current Clinic Times: Tuesday and Thursdays 9am-5pm
Appointment times outside these hours (including weekends) are available upon request.
24 hours notice is required if you are unable to make your appointment. A cancellation fee may apply if notice is not given. In the event that you need to cancel and the phone is not answered, please leave a message on the voicemail or send a text message so that your appointment may be offered to someone else.
8 Rayner Court, Yarrawonga VIC 3730
|Mobile:||0400 667 055|