Yarrawonga Yacht Club
YYC is about sailing - the skill, the sport, the friendships.
Yarrawonga Yacht Club is a friendly sailing club, keen to form new friendships and aiming to build up membership of all ages, including families.
Boats can be launced off the lawns around the clubhouse, or from your choice of two concrete ramps. One is an all weather ramp into a lagoon with mooring facilities.
Yarrawonga Yacht Club has been in its current location since the mid 1970's, after moving from the Yarrawonga foreshore, at the bridge.
Activities conducted include:
- Racing ever Sunday - October to April - 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
- Winter Racing once a month - May to September
- Major regattas on the Australia Day and Anzac Day weekends
- Social weekend cruise up the Murray River, overnight
- Social cruising at various locations
- Social events around the local area.
87 River Road, Yarrawonga
|Mobile:||0418 570 687|