Yarrawonga Lawn Tennis Club
Our beautiful weather allows us to enjoy playing year round.
The Yarrawonga Lawn Tennis Club was established in 1898 and our present clubhouse built in 1971 and extended in 1995. We now have 23 top-class grass courts and 4 plexi-pave courts, which are under lights.
We pride ourselves on being a very friendly club, welcoming both members and visitors to please enjoy our club and facilities.
To hire a court, please contact the greenskeeper or a committeee member.
President: John Arnold - 03 5744 2452
Secretary: Libby Dowling - 0428 443 100
|Address:||Burley Road, Yarrawonga|
|Phone:||03 5744 2016 (clubhouse)|
|Mobile:||0428 443 100 (secretary)|