Tunzafun offers all age groups a day of fun, challenge and enjoyment.
- New 18 Hole Mini Golf Course - great challenge with lake and water sports theme
- Dodgem cars - recently rebuilt - fast and great fun
- Krazy Kars - excitement at its best
- Chairoplane (Merry-go-round) - a hit with the little ones
- Mini Train - great smiles all round and a joy to ride for younger ones
- Trampolines (inground) - a hit with all ages
BBQ facilities available for groups and parties. Kiosk with drinks, icecreams etc. available (no alcohol). All profits are used to improve the park for locals and visitors.
Tunzafun is a not for profit volunteer run community owned fun park that operates under the Mulwala Progress Association Inc. Situated opposite the Mulwala Water Ski Club on the main road, Tunzafun has ample parking and easy access.
We will open for group or party bookings of 20 or more by arrangement. We specialise in kids birthday parties.
Saturday and Sunday 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Open Public & School Holidays (subject to weather & attendance).
*Photo courtesy of Les 'The Duke' Garbutt
|Address:||Melbourne Street, Mulwala|
|Mobile:||0407 261 522|